SCCC AUCTION PROCEDURES FOR SELLERS AND
CALIFORNIA STATE SALES
TAX WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ALL AUCTION LOTS SOLD AT A RATE OF 7.875%
The Stanislaus County Coin Club (SCCC) will provide a forum for auctioning SCCC member’s numismatic items and
paying the California Board of Equalization the sales tax collected from all auction lots.
must be SCCC members.
items are displayed for auction they cannot be removed.
- No auction lots will be accepted after 7:00 p.m.
- Sellers will only use the approved Stanislaus County Coin Club
- only (1) one auction form per seller per meeting (maximum
- complete two (2) copies of the auction form (one copy for the seller
/ one copy for the SCCC treasurer)
- if seller only wants junior members to
bid, a notation needs to be made on that lot
- The Auctioneer has the discretion to pull items out of the auction that may be misrepresented.
- All winning bids will include
auction transactions will be in cash only.
- Sellers can make one (1) bid only on each of their auction lots if there is no reserve.
- items won by the seller will be considered not sold
- Winning bidders of each auction lot will pay the SCCC Treasurer as won.
- no running tabs of items won will be permitted unless allowed by the Treasurer
- Sellers will collect from the SCCC Treasurer the total amount received in cash from all their auction lots sold.
Approved by the Board on 12/7/2005
2 and 5 added and approved by the Board on 1/4/2006
Procedure number 8 amended and approved by the Board on 9/3/2008
Procedure number 4 amended and approved by the Board on 10/7/2009